YC123.01.10 - Faction Warfare
//PERSONAL LOG
//ENTRY BY CLEMENTINE LAFLEUR
//DATE YC123.01.11
![]() |
| Electus Matari |
![]() |
| Julianus Soter |
I will admit I am no naval expert and my exposure in such large scale warfare is next to none. So what happened during the operations, good or bad is best left to someone with a lot more experience to explain. During the fight the amount of data coming through my own neural uplink was overwhelming enough, goodness knows what the FCs have to deal with and then make those nano-second decisions?! In all the chaos I am not sure I helped all that much. Maybe for a moment to draw the attention of the enemy guns away from the Typhoons being flown by the fleet. I think if the fight had continued as it was we may have prevailed to anchor the structure. As it turns out life is full of surprises. Last night's surprise was in the form of a pirate alliance called Snuffed Out. They have a reputation for spoiling parties and this was no exception. They dropped a fleet the same size as both us and the Amarr militia combined. We were unsure if they were here to fight both of us or they were here to aid the enemy but we knew this fight wasn't winnable either way.
Despite the loss, the FCs were optimistic with the debrief being a very focused and structured conversation that gave me cause to share that optimism. I hope and look forward to being apart of more operations with Electus Matari and allies.


Comments
Post a Comment